Employees should report compliance issues and violations of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics as set forth below:
- You are encouraged to direct questions or report violations to your supervisor.
- If you believe your questions or concerns have not been addressed satisfactorily by your supervisor, or if you are uncomfortable discussing questions or concerns with, or reporting violations to, your supervisor, you should contact the Company’s Chief Compliance Officer by one of the following methods:
- Contact directly by phone (+1.888.670.7853 in U.S.A.); or
- Call a Company Compliance Helpline number as set forth below (which can be done anonymously); or
- Submit a report on the Company’s multi-language Compliance Helpline (which can be done anonymously). Please DO NOT use the Helpline if you are seeking job or business opportunities with Tidewater. The Careers section of this website is available for that purpose.
- All communications with the Chief Compliance Officer will be handled with discretion.
Complaints or concerns regarding accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters will be reviewed by the Audit Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors, in consultation with the Company’s Chief Compliance Officer. All other complaints and concerns will be reviewed by the Company’s Chief Compliance Officer. Employees are expected to cooperate in internal investigations of misconduct and violations of this Code. Company policy prohibits retaliation against a person making reports in good faith.
International Toll-Free Phone Numbers:
From Brazil: 0-800-890-0288 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Dubai: 8000-555-06 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Egypt: 2510-0200 (Cairo) 02-2510-0200 (Outside Cairo) then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Ghana: 0-2424-26-004 then 800-619-3591
From India: 000-117 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Mexico: 001-800–462-4240 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3531
From Nigeria: 0-708-060-1816 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Norway: 800-15433
From Singapore: 800-001-0001 (StarHub) or 800-011-1111 (SingTel) then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Thailand: 1-800-0001-33 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From Trinidad & Tobago: 1-800-872-2881 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
From United Kingdom: 0-800-89-0011 then after Tone/Prompt dial 800-619-3591
Please note that the call must be made from the country in which the number is designated, and the call must be made from a landline with international access. In addition, only dial the numbers as they appear above – no prefixes, country codes, or additional numbers are necessary when dialing. You will hear a recorded greeting prompting you to select the language you would prefer. The person answering the call will conference in an interpreter to assist with a call that is not made in English. Please be patient, as the process of conferencing in an interpreter can take several minutes.
US Toll-Free Phone Number:
Collect Phone Numbers for Countries in which Toll-Free Phone Numbers are Not Available
You can ask a local operator to place a collect call from where you are in any country to the United States and the charge for the call will be assumed by the Company. Phone numbers are as follows
(Voice prompts available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Azerbaijani, Hindi and Tagalog)
(Voice prompts available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, French and Indonesian)
Tidewater strives to operate with the utmost integrity. We thank you for your help in protecting Tidewater’s business and its reputation. If you have any questions regarding the new website or telephone numbers, please contact Tidewater’s Chief Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
NOTE: This means of communication is not to be utilized for solicitation of employment.