A Better Future for Everyone
As a leader in its industry, Tidewater recognizes its responsibility to give back to the community, and encourages its employees to make a difference in the neighborhoods where they live. We support a broad range of organizations that are working to build a safer and healthier future; we salute the work of these groups, and urge everyone to get involved in building a better tomorrow—on land and at sea.
Among the many organizations that have benefited from Tidewater support are the following:
- The American Cancer Society
- Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Coast Guard Foundation
- Crimestoppers, Inc.
- Houston Food Bank
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans & Acadiana
- Spindletop Charities, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- United Way
- West Houston Assistance Ministries, Inc.